The next Lincoln County Commission meeting will be held on Thursday, April 6, 2017, at 6:00 p.m. at the Lincoln Courthouse in Room 108.
County Government Days
County Government Day has been suspended by the Sheriff until further notice.
Lincoln County Government has two locations other than the Courthouse. Harts Community Center every Wednesday and Alum Creek every Thursday. These locations were created for the convenience of Lincoln county citizens. Everyone is encouraged to use these locations for services such as pay taxes, purchase vehicle licenses, or register to vote to name a few. You may contact the county commission office for any questions about these services.
Lincoln County Courthouse
PO Box 497
Hamlin, WV 25523
Phone: (304) 824-7990 Ext 221 (County Commission)
County Government Day:
Alum Creek Government Day (Thursdays) Phone: (304) 756-1057
Harts Community Center (Wednesdays) Phone: (304) 855-3166
Holidays as Set by the Lincoln County Commission
- New Year’s Day (Monday, January 2, 2017)
- Martin Luther King Day (Third Monday in January) (January 16, 2017)
- President’s Day (Third Monday in February) (February 20, 2017)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May) (May 29, 2017)
- West Virginia Day (June 20, 2017)
- Independence Day (July 4, 2017)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September) (September 4, 2017)
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October) (October 9, 2017)
- Veterans Day (November 10, 2017 observed)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 23, 2017 and Friday November 24, 2017)
- Christmas Day (December 25) (December 25, 2017)